Feb 09, 2019 - 02:29 PM
Since AI chatbots require a high level of customization, the existing AI app products on the market all seem to be tool builders, not tools themselves.
If you want to avoid having to build your own solution, your best bet is to try a company that offers professional services to build the chatbot for you. Here are a couple that stand out.
This brand works with your team to build and optimize an effective AI engagement strategy.
They promise to help you strategize and learn what you need to know to get the best results from their tools.
You can use them as a consulting service, or use their hands-on services instead to take the burden off your team.
Next IT also offers a partnership route to getting the AI solutions you need. They’ll work with your team to build the best conversational AI system for your platform, keeping your customers and goals in mind.
They’re also open to challenging requests, so this might be the right resource if your chat needs are unconventional or difficult in some way.
Of course, using services like those offered by Bold 360 and Next IT can get costly. If you want to save money, I wouldn’t write off all the AI “tool builders” out there.
Many of them are designed to be quick and easy to use, so you’re not actually investing lots of time in the building process.
In particular, Botsify and Dialogflow both offer WordPress compatibility so they may work very well for your store.
Feb 09, 2019 - 03:20 PM
Another solution worth checking out is Answer IQ.
Here's what they say:
"We understand past customer support interactions to predict answers to future questions enabling agents to respond quickly and accurately improving CSAT and reducing handle time"
How It Works according to their website:
1. AnswerIQ integrates directly with your CXM system. No engineering work required!
2. When your customers submit a question or issue that is covered in your knowledge base or discussed in forums, we will first recommend possible solutions before ever creating a support ticket.
3. When new support tickets do arrive, AnswerIQ leverages historical patterns from legacy agent responses to ensure all new cases get to the right team or agent, pronto. In this way, your best agents don’t have to spend their valuable time triaging.
4. Their technology enables you to automatically respond to tickets with confidence. Once the accuracy level reaches a defined threshold, you can free up 30% of your agents' recurring queue and enable them to spend less time on mundane issues, and more time problem solving complex cases.
5. After evaluating your closed tickets, we surface the top three recommended responses along with supporting content from your knowledge base, for new tickets. Agents pick the best one, personalize it, and send it!
As a final step, our integrated analytics platform identifies content redundancies and gaps and makes it clear where process can be optimized.
And Here's an Impressive case study by ThumbTack
Feb 10, 2019 - 10:42 AM
@gridhawk Already drinking our own champagne at IBM Support - Watson provides their system engineers with 3 possible answers based on analysis of the problem/error provided when opening a case. https://www.ibm.com/watson/ai-customer-service