Aug 07, 2019 - 12:11 AM
Hi! I'll edit this post with a quick review in the next 12 to 24 hours. It would really help if there is some background... like:
1) Who is coming to the site... through what channels... and what %
2) What % is on mobile vs. desktop... % of visits and % of purchases
3) What the old site looks like... and how the new site is converting compared
Aug 07, 2019 - 10:37 AM
Hi, in regards to your questions:
1) Mainly students through our UCAS marketing email campaign to 300,000+ students, along with some parents of students.
2) Most of our views are on mobile as compared to desktop. If I was to give a rough figure, i'd say 70:30.
3) Old site did not have customisation or ability to tailor your box, also it was more bland. We did not have much traffic on the previous site to make a suitable comparison.