Jan 06, 2021 - 03:33 PM
Formerly known as SilkRoad, Zendrop is a drop shipping plugin that integrates into your Shopify store directly and promises to be your one-stop-shop for fulfilling your orders.
Zendrop is keen on being the future of online retail and below are a few facts about them.
Image Credit: GoogleWhat Does Zendrop Do?
- Imports products to your store immediately
- Allows you to create custom packaging for all your products
- A private label option to help you grow your brand if you get a lot of orders
- Processing and shipping your orders out in 1-2 days
- Automatically filling all your orders to save you valuable time
- America-based support agents to provide immediate responses to any queries
- Live chat support
- Supports bulk ordering
- Gives you analytics in real time
- Gives the option of sending branded thank you letters
They offer three categories for pricing;
1- The first is free for 50 orders and this is best for beginners who want to test the waters.
2- Pro will set you back $33 - $49 per month for unlimited orders and with the express shipping feature.
3- Platinum is perfect for large, established companies that make good money and you have to contact their support team for a quote.
Image Credit: PixabayIs Zendrop a Good Bet?
It is really easy to use and once you link your store to it, you can immediately start selling your products. After a sale you can set Zendrop to automatically fulfill your order then your products get shipped to your customers almost immediately.
While there are some negative reviews, these may simply be growing pains because they are a relatively new company in the also relatively new field of drop shipping and e-commerce.
They have a free option so it would be perfect to try and check if it will be worth taking the plunge. If you like what you get, give some room for growth and commit to a subscription because it's worth a shot. You can benefit from the extra time you don't spend working on your store.