Nov 20, 2021 - 02:10 PM
[posted on behalf of Tell-Humble]
From years in the industry and working with dozens of businesses, here are the general patterns I've seen.
- Finding products that sell and marketing them effectively.
- Building stores & product pages that convert.
- Scaling campaigns profitably.
- Managing & improving customer experience.
- Setting up effective backend revenue systems.
- Creating profitable funnels.
- Optimizing logistics.
- Diversifying products & marketing channels.
- Optimizing average order value.
- Optmizing customer lifetime value.
- Hiring quality talent.
- Creating quality and unique ad creatives that convert.
- Copycats and IP theft.
- Developing the brand and customer goodwill.
- Maximizing asset value.
- Setting up scalable workflow systems.
- Setting up tax efficient corporate structures.
- Rising shipping costs.
- Rising CPM's.
- Facebook's ban algorithm (Profiles, Ad accounts, Business Managers)
- Post IOS14 conversion tracking.
- PayPal holds / restrictions.
- Payment processor holds