This is a guest post by SmallBusinessGenius.net.
Influencer Marketing Stats (Editor’s Choice)
- In 2018, companies who used influencer marketing got a 520% return on investment.
- 49% of users rely on influencer recommendations for their purchases.
- In June 2018, Instagram reached one billion active users.
- Micro-influencers with fewer than 100k followers are responsible for the majority of posts on the platform.
- 66% of influencers on the web focus on fashion, beauty, or lifestyle.
- The primary concern for 42% of marketers is dealing with fake followers (bots).